15227 W 172nd Place, Olathe, KS 66062
Dont miss out on this GORGEOUS formal model home in the popular Boulder Hills subdivision. OVER $55,000 of upgrades in this home including tile, landscaping, lighting, electric blinds, fence, epoxy floor in the unfinished basement and MORE. Open concept living room, dining and kitchen feature tons of windows for a light, bright and airy feel. Dont miss the pocket office right off the main living room as well. Enjoy your gas stove, large walk in pantry, and island in the spacious kitchen. From the kitchen, the wine bar leads you into the pristine formal dining room. Upstairs features large primary suite with tub, shower and extra large walk in closet. Additional bedrooms are large in size, each have a remote operated fan and offer two additional restrooms. Fenced yard includes a covered stamped concrete patio and additional landscaping for the perfect outdoor oasis. Neighborhood pool and play area are great features of the amazing Boulder Hills Area.
Property Type: Residential - Single Family
Garage: 3 car attached
Heating: Natural Gas
Home Style: Traditional
Lot Size: 0.26 Acres
Roof Type: Composition
Year Built: 2019
Association Amenities: Play Area, Pool
Days on Site: 25
Dining Room: Breakfast Area, Formal, Kit/Dining Combo
Exterior: Stucco & Frame
Fireplace: Family Room, Gas
Flood Plain: No
HOA Fee: $850/ Annually
Home Warrany: Builder-1 yr
In City Limits: Yes
Lot: City Lot, Level, Sprinkler-In Ground
Lot Dimensions: 0
Parking: Attached, Garage Faces Front
Rooms: Breakfast Room, Den/Study, Mud Room, Office
High School: Spring Hill
Middle School: Woodland Spring
Elementary School: Timber Sage
School District: Spring Hill
Estimate Your Payment
$ 2,705.42 per month
$2,533.37 Principal & Interest
$0.00 Property Tax (data not provided by mls)
$172.05 Homeowner's Insurance
Change Payment Information
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) or information provider(s) shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. Listing(s) information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information on this site was last updated 10/04/2022. The listing information on this page last changed on 10/04/2022. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of Heartland MLS (last updated Tue 10/04/2022 7:55:00 PM EST) or Mid-Kansas MLS (last updated Tue 10/04/2022 7:56:30 PM EST) or Lawrence MLS (last updated Tue 10/04/2022 3:18:18 PM EST) or South Central Kansas MLS (last updated Tue 10/04/2022 7:57:20 PM EST) or STJOE_KS MLS (last updated Fri 03/31/2017 1:09:56 PM EST) or Hays MLS (last updated Tue 04/04/2017 11:30:01 AM EST) or MARIS MLS (last updated Tue 10/04/2022 7:54:05 PM EST) or Capeg MLS (last updated Thu 08/04/2016 8:15:29 AM EST) or Ozark MLS (last updated Sun 08/27/2006 1:48:44 PM EST) or Lake Ozarks MLS (last updated Thu 09/06/2012 1:08:55 PM EST) or Topeka MLS (last updated Wed 02/27/2019 12:36:14 PM EST) or Tri-Lakes MLS (last updated Mon 04/20/2015 12:12:50 PM EST) or Springfield MLS (last updated Thu 01/30/2020 1:28:32 PM EST) or Manhattan KS MLS (last updated Fri 05/20/2022 8:40:10 AM EST) or Ozark Gateway MLS (last updated Tue 10/04/2022 8:42:32 AM EST). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Executives may be marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about those properties will include the name of the listing broker(s) when required by the MLS. All rights reserved.
As consideration for the right to search this website operated by (name of HMLS Participant) for
properties for sale or lease, I/We ("User") agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. All data displayed on this website about properties for sale or lease are the proprietary asset of the Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. ("HMLS"). HMLS owns all Intellectual Property Rights in andto such data, or the compilation of such data, including all copyright, patent, trade secret, or trademark rights. User will not contest HMLS' Intellectual Property Right claims, nor assist others in doing so. User agrees that in the event User infringes upon HMLS' Intellectual Property Rights in the property data displayed on this website, HMLS' remedies at law are inadequate, and that HMLS is entitled to temporary and permanent injunctive relief to prohibit such an infringement.
2. User agrees that User is a bona fide potential purchaser or lessee of property in the market area served by HMLS and (name of broker). User agrees that any search performed by User of properties available for sale or lease utilizing this website is solely for the purpose of identifying properties in which User has legitimate and bona fide interest in buying or leasing.
3. User agrees that User shall not use this website, or any of the property data accessible on this website, for any commercial or business purpose. User shall not sell, loan, exchange, or license, or otherwise retransmit the property data accessible on this website to any third party without the express written permission of HMLS and (name of broker).
4. User waives any and all claims for damages of any kind against HMLS or (name of broker) by
reason of Users' use of this website, or the property data available at this website, including, but not limited to actual, punitive, special, or consequential damages, or lost profits or unrealized savings.
5. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Kansas. User agrees that any suit to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts having jurisdiction over Johnson County, Kansas. User waives any objection to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
6. In the event a judgment is entered against User in any action by or against User to enforce the parties' obligations under this Agreement, User shall pay the prevailing parties' attorneys fees and costs incurred in the prosecution or defense of such action.
7. User acknowledges and agrees that HMLS is a third party beneficiary of this Agreement and both (name of broker) and HMLS shall each have the authority to enforce its terms against User.
In addition, portions of the information displayed on this page may be confidential, proprietary, and copyrighted information of Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. ("Heartland MLS"). Copyright 2022, Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Heartland MLS and realtyx.com do not make any warranty or representation concerning the timeliness or accuracy of the information displayed herein. In consideration for the receipt of the information on this page, the recipient agrees to use the information solely for private non-commercial purpose of identifying a property in which the recipient has a good faith interest in acquiring.
This site is hosted, designed, and copyright
© 1994 - 2022 by Delta Media Group, Inc. -- Patent Pending --